So where now?
Jan. 14th, 2010 03:08 pmDescriptions I'm hearing about some new place sounds a lot like Halloweentown. Or at least dark, creepy and twisted architecture and spooky Heartless sure fit the bill. The other place I'm not familiar with, though. Definitely new since I was last here.
Only seen snow a few times in my life.
Anyone who needs some pointers getting around Halloweentown, come to me.
Only seen snow a few times in my life.
Anyone who needs some pointers getting around Halloweentown, come to me.
[voice]
on 2010-01-15 12:09 am (UTC)[voice]
on 2010-01-17 09:10 am (UTC)...Assuming you know what Halloween is?
[voice]
on 2010-01-18 12:36 am (UTC)[voice]
on 2010-01-18 09:07 am (UTC)Halloweentown is a literal interpretation of the holiday. Real skeletons walk around and monsters make their living making people scream. The town's business to ensure the holiday goes without a hitch.
[voice]
on 2010-01-18 09:13 am (UTC)... Why would anyone want to go there?
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 05:22 am (UTC)Hey, you ever get a thrill out of the occasional shock? Or being brave in the face of fear?
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 05:33 am (UTC)I don't go looking for trouble for kicks if that's what you're asking.
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 05:38 am (UTC)Difference between looking for trouble and looking for a thrill.
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 05:44 am (UTC)Neither sound very clever to me.
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 08:33 am (UTC)You mean to tell me you've never gotten a rush out of anything?
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 08:47 am (UTC)Of course I have but not like you're talkin' about.
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 09:19 am (UTC)Oh really. So what do you do to get a rush?
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 09:39 am (UTC)Well, I used to jump out of the trees and off high rocks at the bottom of the waterfall but that was years ago.
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 07:03 pm (UTC)But not anymore? C'mon, don't you ever enjoy the feel of adrenaline?
[voice]
on 2010-01-19 07:14 pm (UTC)Not as much as I enjoy feeling alive. Geez, you're starting to sound like the young and the restless here.
[voice]
on 2010-01-20 01:16 am (UTC)Um, in case you haven't noticed, I am young, and who wouldn't be restless with the Organization around?
[voice]
on 2010-01-20 01:21 am (UTC)No, no. I meant... Never mind. And don't remind me.
[voice]
on 2010-01-20 09:19 am (UTC)...Whatever.
[voice]
on 2010-01-20 11:07 pm (UTC)[voice]
on 2010-01-21 12:22 pm (UTC)So you're coming, then?
[voice]
on 2010-01-21 10:31 pm (UTC)[voice]
on 2010-01-23 01:20 am (UTC)[voice]
on 2010-01-24 08:22 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-15 02:20 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-17 09:08 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-19 06:19 pm (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-20 01:13 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-20 04:56 am (UTC)[there's a brief, considering pause.]
If you're going to check it out, I'd like to go with you.
[Voice]
on 2010-01-20 09:22 am (UTC)An exploration party. Sounds exciting.
I'll post the idea to the board in a bit. Doesn't matter if the Organization knows. I'm sure they're betting on it.
no subject
on 2010-01-15 06:46 pm (UTC)no subject
on 2010-01-17 09:07 am (UTC)no subject
on 2010-01-18 02:41 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-16 10:41 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-17 09:07 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-17 09:43 am (UTC)[Voice]
on 2010-01-18 08:58 am (UTC)no subject
on 2010-01-17 08:51 pm (UTC)no subject
on 2010-01-18 09:08 am (UTC)